Mybet is not working in Ghana
We advise you to try Betway
Mybet is a sport betting operator (providing both: pre-match and live betting) which have been working in Ghana for years via its net of more than 120 physical shops and since the end of 2017 year also via its own online platform for placing bets that offers a choice for several bonuses and more than 14 000 events to bet on at once.
The company, which by the way is German, has been on the market since 1998 year. In its worldwide frame it is well-known for its sponsorship of one of the best teams from Bundesliga – Borussia Mönchengladbach – and in our country it is a sponsor of Dreams FC. In past, this company used to be also a sponsor of many other teams, including Greuther Furth, Eintracht Braunschweig and Fortuna Dusseldorf.
This betting operator has been suitably licensed by both: the gambling regulator in Ghana and the gambling regulator in Malta. We have provided a lot more for the past and the present history of this platform in our detailed article Mybet Information
The betting platform includes a mobile version for various mobile devices, too, thanks to which with the same high quality of the desktop version the available services are accessible on the go, too.
In this article, we are going to talk in details as to all of the aspects from the gambling activity via this betting house and we are going to start we the first step you need to perform, which is the registration, and then the depositing process.
Registration and deposit
Creating and funding your account in this bookmaker takes not more than 10 minutes in total. For these two processes we have even made two specially tailored guides – Mybet Registration, as well as Mybet Deposits and withdrawals – so we strongly recommend you to read them in order to meet all of the details as to the steps these activities require. Here in this material we will revise in short the deposit and registration processes.
How to make a registration in Mybet?
- 1. When you enter the website via your computer, in the top right side of your screen you will see a grey button Register. If you visit the page, though, via your mobile device, click on Login button at first and then, select Not registered yet?
- 2. Fill in the required information for your profile – e-mail address, password, user name and phone number – and then, press Next.
- 3. Fill in the required information for your personal data information – two names, city, postcode, address, country, nationality, sex and birth date – press on Register.
- 4. Confirm your registration from the letter you will be already sent on the e-mail address you have provided during the registration process.
How to make a deposit in Mybet?
- 1. Enter your already created account and click on the Deposit button that is placed at the top right side of your screen.
- 2. Enter the amount you want to invest in your account (it should be at least 5 GHS) and then, press on Continue to payment method.
- 3. Choose any of the five available payment methods – Airtel, MTN, Tigo, Vodafone or a bank wire transfer – and follow the additional instructions you will be shown on your screen. They are different depending on the payment method you have selected. The easiest way to deposit money in this platform is any of the first 4 methods as everything you have to do via them can be done with your smartphone and in a flash of a second. A little bit more difficult is the deposit via a bank wire transfer as in this case you will not be able to avoid going to your bank department and these bank wire transfers do not appear in your account immediately as it happens via the mobile payments.
Sport betting is the only gambling service this bookie offers for the Ghanaian market. In its international version the website also offers an online casino room with dozens of different games, but currently, it is not available for Ghana, though. It is due to the fact that the only license this company has got from the Ghanaian gambling commission is for sport betting activities. Yet, in future we do expect for the operator to get its casino license for Ghana, too.
However, sport betting in Mybet is a good enough reason to make a registration in this page. The bookmaker provides one of the richest selections of sport types and events among all of the rest of the bookmakers in Ghana as in any moment you can choose between thousands of events from nearly 15 sport disciplines.
The richest sport program is the one that covers either the most popular sport type – football – or any of these disciplines: tennis, volleyball, basketball, handball and ice hockey. Meanwhile, though, there are events you can place bets on from some more interesting sport types such as rugby, table tennis, cricket, boxing and others.
Many of today’s Ghanaian punters choose this betting house due to its high odds that provide up to 96% payback which is very close to the best offers on the market at all. It means that for markets such as Under / Over 2.5 goals you can place bets with odds around 2.0 – 1.80 – which is something impossible in any other local bookie.
Speaking of markets, this betting platform offers bets on more than 80 markets per event. It means that you can make a prediction as to the final winner, correct score, the first score, the number of the scores and many others. To view all of the available markets per certain event you simply need to find the event from the menu and then to click on it to be shown the markets in a separate page.
In this individual separate page per certain event there is also statistics for both of the teams – the information shows the position for each of the team in the classification, the shape of the team, the results the team makes as a host or as a guest, the average number of scores per game or the violations and the players that cannot play within the next games.
You can place live bets on many of these events (even though not so many as the pre-matches, the live bets are available here). More about this service you can read in our detailed article called Mybet Live Betting
As a whole, there is no doubt that this is one of the websites that are the best ones as to sport betting in Ghana.
Exclusively for the Ghanaian punters who make deposits via MTN, Airtel, Tigo or Vodafone a riskless bet at 10 GHS as an amount is offered as a bonus. According to the terms and conditions of this special promotion you will get the right to place a free bet of such an amount if you have already placed a bet at 10 GHS in advance (or a more expensive bet) and it went lost.
Besides, if you make your first deposit via a bank wire transfer you will have the right on a 100% bonus up to 100 EUR.
More about these two bonuses you can read in our article called Mybet Bonus
Naturally, a leading worldwide bookie like Mybet offers the audience the chance for placing bets via a mobile device, too. You can find out more details about this mobile service in Mybet Mobile, but now we are shortly telling you that this bookmaker does have a mobile version (but not a mobile app, though) where the functionality is as good and in a full value as the one from the desktop website version.
Customer support services
Always, when something you don’t understand or something wrong happens to you within your activity in this betting page, you can contact the customer support service team that works for Mybet. Yet, we are not fully correct when saying always as the working time of the customer representatives from this company is between 07:00 AM and 10:00 PM but all of your questions that appear in other time can be sent via an e-mail message to which the team will respond you on the next morning.
Here are all of the options to reach the customer support team:
E-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Telephone numbers (+233303970270; +233303970597)